Contact [email protected] for an application.
· Young men who reside in select MA regions between the ages of 17-20.
· Must have received or is able to prove they are on track to receive a high school diploma G.E.D.
· Must be at below the 200% household income standard of the federal poverty guidelines for a family maximum of 4 , regardless of household size being larger, be a child in the MA foster care system.
· Submit completed application.
· An essay submission in MLA format . Minimum of 500 words with a maximum of 1000 words. The essay should answer the question, “What would a suit mean to you and how would you use it after graduation?” No answer is wrong. Be honest, we want to hear YOUR voice through the essay!
· Completed items should be submitted in PDF format to [email protected], with the subject title “Dress for Victory Submission.” In the body of the email please provide the youth’s name, parent/ guardian’s name, contact phone and alternate email.
Once reviewed, one youth’s essay will be selected for sponsorship.
The sponsored youth will be brought to a local suit retail location and will have a suit and shoe fitting. We will also provide them a tie and socks.
*Multiple youths may be selected for sponsorship based on funds available.